Monkey Puzzle Day Nurseries are one of the U.K.’s leading nursery groups with experience in childcare dating back to 1978. The group currently consists of around 30 operating nurseries across the U.K., which is due to increase during 2013. The owner of the Wilmslow nursery is on-site full time, together with a full time experienced nursery manager. This enables us to offer our customers a unique blend of an owner-run business backed by the expertise and experience of a large established national group.
The Wilmslow day nursery is conveniently located in the town centre, close to the railway station and other public transport links.
The setting is a light, spacious and welcoming building, with great indoor and outdoor spaces, and modern security systems including CCTV. All rooms have been equipped with fantastic facilities to encourage learning and development through play, and independence as the children reach each stage of their development. In addition to the three main childcare rooms, the nursery has a separate preschool classroom and sensory room. This increases the variety available for children throughout the day as they are able to move between different rooms and activities.
- Open 7.30am – 6.30pm
- Term-time only places available (subject to availability)
- Fully equipped play rooms
- Landscaped outdoor play area
- Preschool classroom
- Sensory room
- Modern security systems including CCTV
- Award winning nursery group
- Open 51 weeks per year
- Catering for children from the age of 3 months to 5 years
- Full and part time places available
- Organic menu
- Highly qualified and motivated staff
- Fully Ofsted registered
“I instantly liked Monkey Puzzle as I felt my baby was going to get a lot of attention and be well cared for as the staff just seemed so attentive and happy! I liked that the space was like a family home and not too large so it wasn’t intimidating for Isaac and he could feel safe and confident there”
Sarah (mum) & Isaac (started at 7 months in 2013)
“I don’t actually think I could possibly tell you all how easy you have made it to leave my daughter. There is always a smiling face to welcome Millie and the way she has progressed since joining is amazing. Her confidence has grown, she has learned so many new things and this is all down to you ladies. I’m sad Millie is moving on but would like to say I hope you realise just how much you have meant to Millie’s start in life”
Mandy (mum) & Millie (left to go to big school Sept 2013)
“When my baby son was coming home hysterical and crying from his first nursery, I just couldn’t rest. Each time I left him we were both heartbroken. My friend told me about Monkey Puzzle and how amazing the staff were. As soon as I walked through the ‘red door’, I cried – tears of joy and relief. THIS was how I wanted my child to be looked after – in a nurturing, kind, happy and fun environment. All the children were relaxed, engaged and seemed to feel at home. We have never looked back from our decision to immediately move there – Lucas is so happy and I can finally get on with my job without the constant worry that he is upset. He has such individual, loving support. Thank you Monkey Puzzle, you have made a massive, positive difference to my family.”
Lucy (mum) and Lucas (started 1 years old)
Arranging a Viewing
To request an information pack or arrange a viewing, please call 01625 444706.
- WE’RE ON TWITTER!. Follow us @monkeypuzzwilms to keep up with news and find out what your little one is up to at nursery.
- Introducing the MONKEY PUZZLE CLUB Just launched, offering little perks for little people at Wilmslow’s independent children’s businesses. Discounts and freebies at Mulberry Bush Café, Little Big Heads, Tiny Soles, Hullabaloo Toys, Willow Tree Bears, Ten Little Monkeys and The Goal Post. Pick up your club card at nursery.
- We are pleased to announce that the majority of our staff have now sucessfully completed their paediatric first aid training. This by far exceeds Ofsted’s minimum requirements but we feel that it is important to ensure the safety of children in our care.