- NEW – STAY & PLAY SESSIONS. We know how important it is for you to choose the right childcare for your child, and that it is difficult to make a decision on the basis of a brief visit. Prospective customers are therefore invited to ‘stay and play’ at the nursery for up to an hour, in the room that your child would be based in. This gives you an opportunity to meet the staff and get a feel for how the nursery works. You can also see how comfortable your child is in the nursery environment. If you would like to arrange a visit, please call the nursery on 01625 444706.
- We are pleased to announce that the majority of our staff have now sucessfully completed their paediatric first aid training. This by far exceeds Ofsted’s minimum requirements but we feel that it is important to ensure the safety of children in our care.
- Our next family walk will take place at Alderley Edge on Sunday 7th April. We look forward to seeing you there!
Monkey Puzzle Day Nurseries are one of the U.K.’s leading nursery groups with experience in childcare dating back to 1978. The group currently consists of around 30 operating nurseries across the U.K., which is due to increase during 2013. The owner of the Wilmslow nursery is on-site full time, together with a full time experienced nursery manager. This enables us to offer our customers a unique blend of an owner-run business backed by the expertise and experience of a large established national group.
The Wilmslow day nursery is conveniently located in the town centre, close to the railway station and other public transport links.
The setting is a light, spacious and welcoming building, with great indoor and outdoor spaces, and modern security systems including CCTV. All rooms have been equipped with fantastic facilities to encourage learning and development through play, and independence as the children reach each stage of their development. In addition to the three main childcare rooms, the nursery has a separate preschool classroom and sensory room. This increases the variety available for children throughout the day as they are able to move between different rooms and activities.
- Open 7.30am – 6.30pm
- Term-time only places available (subject to availability)
- Fully equipped play rooms
- Landscaped outdoor play area
- Preschool classroom
- Sensory room
- Modern security systems including CCTV
- Award winning nursery group
- Open 51 weeks per year
- Catering for children from the age of 3 months to 5 years
- Full and part time places available
- Organic menu
- Highly qualified and motivated staff
- Fully Ofsted registered
Arranging a Viewing
To request an information pack or arrange a viewing, please call 01625 444706.